We are looking for German speaking Service Desk Agent colleagues for night and weekend shifts in Budapest.
If don’t like waking up in the morning and you prefer staying up at night, working with fewer people in quiet, you will enjoy this job.
- For this job the salary is 30% higher, because the working hours are normally at night and at weekend during the day.
- There are 4×10 hours of work for every week (from 8:00 PM to 6:00AM), so usually you are asked to come 4 days a week.
- Tasks: to help foreign clients via phone and e-mail.
- Our office is located in the city center of Budapest.
- IT experience is not required for this position
- Paid training is provided by the company during normal working hours (daytime) in the first month, when you start working you may turn to your mentors with any questions, they are kind and are always there to help you.
- Possibility to work part-time at night (30 hours a week instead of 40 hours)
- Fixed monthly salary, not a sales job!
- This is an excellent company to start your career in IT. We have several career possibilities, after spending some time at the service desk you could become Team leader, Service manager, Knowledge manager, Mentor, Trainer or L2 agent for a higher salary.
- A strong intermediate level of English is required for the application, because some of our colleagues do not speak German.
If you are a non-EU citizen, you need to have a valid work permit for Hungary or student visa before submitting your application. EU citizens may apply without any work permit.
If you have further questions about this position, please click on the Information button.